This Agreement was last modified on Feb, 2022
The term disposablepoint.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot No. 75, Udyog Vihar, Phase VI, Sector- 37 Gurgaon. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
disposablepoint.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the programme adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 990074443or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Cancellation by the Customer:
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at email@example.com. We appreciate if you inform us as soon as possible in case you do not want an order, so that we do not dispatch the order and save on the courier cost and the effort.
· If you cancel your order before your product has been dispatched, we will refund the entire amount (in case of pre-paid order).
· If you cancel your order after your product has been dispatched, we will refund the amount minus shipping charges( in case of pre-paid order).
· If the customer is unsatisfied with the product delivered then he/she needs to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of receiving the parcel. We have two options for processing such returns :-
1. Store Credit – We provide a Credit note/Discount Code of the same value as the product which is valid for 3 months for your next purchase i.e. customer can buy any other product available on the website against that store credit code within 3 months. Store Credit will be issued only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
2. Bank Refund – We refund the amount minus Rs. 200/-(adjusted towards shipping & COD charges) in your bank account within 10 working days.
If the return is due to an error on our part (incorrect item sent, damaged/defective product), we will replace the product or reimburse the full invoice value as per customer demand. Refund process (if customer requests for refund) will start only after we receive back the product and validate the return.